1. Social Media: Through the social media account of a person businesses can decide the interests of people to know whether they are their target audience. Creating a group to promote business information by conduct contests, quiz, and organising promotional events generates a call to action with interactive content. Social media platform gives you space to share information in many forms, text, images or video. A business page can share product specifications with its use and benefits in a video form to explain and reach the customer in a better way. Sponsor the content of bloggers & influencers who has a higher reach and engaging content. Such activities make your brand familiar to the general public. This is one of the most effective and engaging online platforms to attract customers and promote a brand. There can be no other better place than social media for the brand promotion of any business.
2. Virtual Events: The virtual events are in the form of webinars, Livestreaming videos on Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, and other channels, online courses, virtual conferences. In this category, you can choose from many options available online. There are millions of services, online classes, for baking, cooking, yoga, gym, etc that are specially promoted through the virtual event. Now students are more likely to be inclined towards online classes. There is no other better platform than video apps to teach online. Food-related products and services create online classes in cooking and baking. Cosmetics and beauty product business launch “how to do make-up” tutorials. Doctors share useful health tips. Gym owners share tutorials on muscle gain or lose fat. Sharing useful tips and advice for free attract genuine customers.
3. Email: Email marketing is helpful in improving brand recognition customer retention, establish authority and boost relationships. The emails give their business introduction to new subscribers and give information regarding the latest offers to the old customers. It eventually builds trust. Emails help nurture relationships. Each email has a specific goal like welcome emails introduce the product, lead nurturing emails are specially for interested customers. Sending out the right emails at the right time to attract attention and retain loyalty can help foster relationships. This helps the prospect to know more about the business and its product or services, then only an interested person allows further emails.
4. Video: According to WordStream, an 80% conversion rate increases by putting on video on the landing page. When a video is linked to email, it increases the chances of CTR by 200–300%. Undoubtedly, video marketing is one of the newest additions to your online promotion toolbox. Yes, it’s worth it. Not only because everyone’s doing it but because the video is one of the most versatile and profitable digital marketing tools out there. the effectiveness of video is not even that surprising. After all, vision is our most dominant sense. Most information transmitted to our brain is visual. So if already pictures can boost engagement massively, imagine what moving pictures can do to your business. Video does it all. Video content is likely to engage us and ignite emotions. And when we talk about elite people in the audience, YouTubers have become the most powerful social media figure to promote your brand.
5. Mobile: Cell phones are a key specialized apparatus for most customers in the developing numbers around the world. the principal thing you ought to do before you start a versatile showcasing effort is to make your site dynamic. You need to ensure that menus and content presentation well for clients and you can’t do that except if you have a dynamic topic. This concentrate further shows that when individuals look for items and administrations on their cell phones, they’re normally more propelled to make a move than somebody who looks on a PC. Openness assumes a major part in the achievement of versatile advertising. It permits you to contact your crowd anyplace and whenever. Individuals are not sitting in their work areas constantly, they are mobile. So assuming you need to contact your crowd quickly. There are various channels and systems you can use to arrive at purchasers in portable i.e., Mobile Websites, versatile applications, SMS showcasing, QR codes, in-game portable advertising.
6. Search Advertising: When someone search on Google with specific keywords then a result page shows ads in textual form just above organic results. Those ads are called paid search advertising. Paid search ads are incredibly efficient and can offer benefits for almost any type of business. Some businesses are more likely to benefit from search advertising than others. This advertising technique is especially good for companies that provide services or sell products that people need urgently, only from time to time, and when immediacy is key. The one-off nature of the services provided by 24/7 specialists like plumbers, handymen, electricians, or tire services makes it impossible to build long-term relationships with their clients or develop brand loyalty. In such cases, investment in long-term display campaigns is not likely to ever pay off. However, it should be a priority for such companies to be present in search results, and make sure to rank high.
7. Blogs: Blogging is affordable for anyone to start and manage. There are so many blogging platforms nowadays that is even easy to use by a novice. One can create a simple professional-looking blog by just drag and drop. It can help you build website traffic and do the branding of your business. You must give something valuable in the form of content like tips, updates, and informative news that gives a reason to customers to come back to the website, which allows them to buy. Many business persons use blogging just to improve the ranking of the business website on Google SERP. By putting some regular efforts into search engine optimization, ranking improvement can be achieved easily. Providing some original and valuable information through blogs business gains trust and credibility. The public is always interested in knowing who are the people behind the business.
8. Micro-blogging Website: Through blogs, you can prove yourself as an expert by offering useful and workable tips. This makes the public feel worthy to spend money on purchasing from you than your competitors. Engagement open-up opportunities for more business. Among the social media platform, Twitter is the one where you can do conversations related to your business and you will receive a direct response from the customers. Twitter is also used to build rapport with the business by getting feedback. This platform creates sources of income for content creators, as they receive the opportunity to promote affiliate products and sponsors.
9. Joining Groups: To build your brand it is very important to place the content that you have written in front of the right people at the right time. In the forum conversations, you can promote your product whenever some person asks a question related to your product. A well-written article can create a buzz to talk about that directly promote engagement between the brand and the target audience. Such forums give a platform where you can establish yourself as an expert on something that you offer and here is an opportunity to meet the right audience in online forums, which will result in more traffic to your website.
10. Joining Forums: Every online forum and community has a unique purpose. So, join the one that aligns with your business purpose and is related to your niche. Do proper research and study on what are the problems that your product or service can solve because people usually join groups to find solutions to their problems. Your brand will be appreciated if it can help someone in any way. This is not a place where you can do direct selling and advertisement. It’s a place where you can put an effort to engage the public emotionally with the brand.